Our Super Hero will obtain comparative quotes from the major insurance companies to source you the best Super Power deal out there!
Trauma Cover (critical illness)
A SERIOUS ILLNESS NEED NOT CRIPPLE YOU FINANCIALLY
It can take time to recover from a serious illness like cancer, heart attack, stroke or a serious injury from an accident. Time that you're unable to work. Time that you're unable to do the everyday things that care for your family.
Trauma insurance pays out a lump sum amount if you are diagnosed with one of a list of specified serious conditions including, but not limited to, cancer, heart attack and stroke.
It provides up front funds to help meet expenses such as:
• medical expenses, (including travel for alternative treatments, private treatment to avoid hospital waiting lists, expensive medications);
• repayment or reduction of debts (mortgage, hire purchase, etc) so that you don’t have that extra worry;
• childcare costs;
• rehabilitation costs and occupational retraining;
• home nursing costs or homehelp;
• modifications to your home (e.g. wheelchair access, hoists, etc).
• replace lost income
• prostheses/mobility appliances, etc.
You choose how you use the funds to make a stressful situation a little bit easier.